|WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings|
My "17 in 2017" WIPocalypse list is:
1. Prancer (Nora Corbett) - started 3 Jan 2015 / finished 23 April 2017
2. Comet (Nora Corbett) - started 5 Jan 2015
3. Queen Anne's Lace (Nora Corbett) - started 3 April 2016
4. Queen of Peace (Nora Corbett) - started 8 May 2016
5. Zenia (Nora Corbett) - started 22 Oct 2016
6. Deer and Grapes Mystery SAL (Jean Farish) - started February 2015
7. Jingles Flip-It Series (Lizzie Kate) - started 12 April 2014
8. Moutons de Saisons - été (Collection Tra La La) - started 9 Jan 2015
9. Faces of Joan Elliott SAL (Joan Elliott) - started Sept 2014
10. Snow Story (Lizzie Kate) - started 14 May 2016
11. Dog House Sampler (Little House Needleworks) - started 26 Sept 2016
12. 12 Days of Christmas (Plum Street Samplers) - started 25 Dec 2016
13. Halloween Happiness (Sandra Cozzolino) - started 1 Jan 2017
14. Mini Mandala II - C (Chatelaine) - started 1 Feb 2014
15. Fashionista Cat (Design Works Kit) - started 1 Jun 2015
16. Birdcage (Design Works Kit) - started 1 Feb 2015
17. Halloween Sneak Peek (The Trilogy) - started 7 Jan 2015
Posting dates and Topics for 2017
as I post each month I will add the post link to the relevant date below
1 January: Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!
29 January: What SAL’s are you participating in this year?
26 February: What is your favorite stitch other than the standard cross stitch? (bonus points if you provide a how-to link or diagram it on your blog post!)
26 March: What stitchy blogs, groups, or flosstubes do you follow and why?
30 April: What projects are in your UFO pile?
28 May: Which designer’s projects do you absolutely love, but are too intimidated to try?
25 June: Show us your stitching space! Where do you sit, and what is going on around you while you stitch (TV, audiobooks, etc)?
30 July: What are your oldest and your newest WIPs?
27 August: How do you get yourself out of a stitching drought?
24 September: Which floss (or color of floss) do you absolutely adore and want to stash constantly?
29 October: How did you begin stitching?
26 November: What finishing style have you never tried but would love to do?
31 December: Recap your accomplishments for the year! (Your finishes, your final before/after photos, etc)
Remember to also check out the Facebook Group for updates as well.