I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Finally a stitching update!

Back again... this time with some photos of my latest stitching exploits.

As I have mentioned in an earlier post, I have actually managed to finish the little Mandala that I was working over the last couple of months... but I had neglected to show you the finished photo once all the beading was finished.

And here it is - all beaded up and waiting for the other two to be stitched so that they can sit side by side in a frame.
"Mini Mandala II - A" Chatelaine
Started April 2013 - Finished May 2013
The other piece of stitching that I have been concentrating on is the "Puppy Love" SAL with the girls over on the MS Lovers Blog.

The last time I showed you a pic was way back in March... and I had nearly finished the centre puppy.  Now that one is finished, as is puppy number 2 and puppy number 3 is well on it's way to being finished!

MS Lovers Blog SAL #4 - Puppy Love
June 2013 update
I must admit that this little puppy has been hard going... but I think I am starting to fall in love with him again. Just needed to get on and start stitching him again!

Well that's it for this little stitching update.  I do have a couple of pixie gifts to show you but I will leave them for another post.

Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs





13 comments:

  1. Oh Noni! It's stunning! I definitely need to get this chart for myself after seeing yours finished. The little puppies are adorable too!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning mandala, and the puppies are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo gorgeous mandala ...love the purple spider roses (I think that is what they are ..lol) and way to go on the puppies too ... :) nice catching up with you today :) love mouse xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty stitches and puppies are so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is stunning. Absolutely beautiful...love the puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mandala is absolutely stunning, Noni. Love the puppies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mandala is stunning!! So pretty with those colors and beads. And those puppies are so sweet.,

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mini mandala is gorgeous. It will look so pretty with the other two in a frame together. The puppies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful finish on your Mandala :) The beads are so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Gorgeous work on your Mandala sweetie :)
    I'm right behind you on our SAL!! ;) Just a little more and I'll catch you eheheh
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ho my ! your puppies are very cute I told you on MS lovers blog already, but this mandala is a real beauty !!!
    wow
    so beautiful
    what a job on it, very well done
    can't wait to see it framed siding the second...
    I love =)
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The mandala is breath taking! Lovely stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)